Hair spa treatment is significant because it is hard to imagine a complete makeover without hair care if you consider self-care. But visiting a salon and scheduling appointments can cost you high. Moreover, you may be concerned about the safety and commutation hurdles during the covid-19 pandemic.
The ideal choice is to get a hair spa at home through online beauty services. The natural hair spa at home will protect your time and cash. Furthermore, natural elements will improve results with safe hair care practices.
You don’t have to scrape your head for procuring hair masks and hair spa gel because it is simple to make it at home by knowing some easy natural hair spa at home tips:
We have highlighted the 7 finest natural ways of DIY spa at-home treatments that prevent you from hassles and commutation mess. Try these hair spa remedies at home and get the same look you expect in the salon.
Here Are Simple Hair Spa At Home Tips
1. Aloe Vera Hair Spa
Aloe Vera is the most generic herb ideal for skin and hair. Several ayurvedic and natural beauty remedies recommend using Aloe Vera for skin and hair care. Let us know how we can prepare the Aloe-Vera spa at home.
Lime juice and Aloe Vera combination assist in eliminating hair loss and dandruff problems.
Here Are The Aloe Vera hair spa ingredients:-
- Aloe Vera gel( or natural Aloe Vera gel ) ½ bowel
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Warm water for steam
Process for Aloe Vera Hair Spa
- Give your hair steam for nearly 10-15 minutes
- Mix lime juice and Aloe Vera gel in bowel and make a gentle paste
- Use this mixed paste on your hair post steaming
- Rinse your hair with mild and sulfate-less shampoo
Pro-Tip: Apply Aloe Vera Spa at least once a week to get better results
2. Honey and Milk Hair Spa
Raw milk and honey combination is an amazing remedy for DIY hair spa at home, and it provides your hair with a much-required glow and sparkle.
Essential ingredients for Honey and Milk Hair Spa
- 2 tablespoon organic honey
- 1 cup of raw milk
- A vessel for warm water for steaming
How To Use Honey and Milk Hair Spa
- The first step is to give your hair 10-15 minutes of steaming
- After that, use a combination of honey and uncooked milk on your hair. Ensure to apply the mixture to the hair roots deeply.
- Remain the mixed paste on your hair for nearly 15-20 minutes, and then wash off with lukewarm water gently.
- Use mild and sulfate-less shampoo for hair rinse.
Pro Tip: It is ideal to apply this hair spa once a week to enhance hair texture, strength, and luster.
3. Beer Hair Spa
It is not rocket climbing to achieve a salon-style hair spa at home, and a beer hair spa can give you magnificent results. Beer is considered an organic item for hair problems such as dullness, dryness, and weak hair follicles. This spa can solve your hair thinning and dullness problem.
Important Components for Beer Hair Spa
- 600 ML Beer
How to Prepare and Use Beer Hair Spa
- Open beer overnight and remain it for overnight to eliminate bubbles
- Wash your hair with good and skin-friendly shampoo
- Now use that beer instead of hair conditioner
- Wash your hair after 10-15 minutes and dry your hair
Pro Tip: Repeat beer hair spa application minimum 2 times in a month
4. Coconut Oil Hair Spa
If you wish to know the natural remedies of how to do hair spa at home, coconut oil hair spa is also one of the appropriate, effective hair spas.
It is rightly mentioned in several ancient naturopathies and ayurvedic journals that coconut oil is efficient for your hair growth and health. It is the most used element for hair spa at home for curled, dry, and dandruff troubleshooting.
Essential Materials for Coconut Oil Hair Spa:
- Coconut oil as per your hair length
- A bowl of warm water for steaming
Process of Coconut Oil Hair Spa Treatment
- Softly massage your hair with coconut oil
- Then dissolve the towel in warm water and compress out the additional water
- Keep this towel on your hair for nearly 10-15 minutes
- Rinse your hair with gentle and good quality shampoo that should not contain shampoo
Pro Tip: It is probably the most helpful hair spa at home naturally and easily perform. Apply this spa nearly two times a week to get the best outcomes.
5. Olive Oil Hair Spa
We have heard a lot about olive oil’s benefits for skin and hair. Olive oil is rich in boosting the immunity of hair. It has antioxidants that prevent and rejuvenate your hair from any problems.
Essential materials for Olive Oil Hair Spa
- Hot water for steaming
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
How To Do Olive Oil Hair Spa
You need to repeat the same process as the coconut hair spa by changing coconut oil with olive oil
Pro Tip: Give your Olive Oil Hair Spa a minimum of two times a week and get the advantage of a natural hair spa at home.
6. Henna Hair Spa
People who want to know how to do a hair spa can simply try henna hair spa. Henna contributes to eliminating scalp dandruff and ph level of hairs.
What Are the Materials Needed For Henna Hair Spa
- Two tablespoon herbal henna powder
- Two tablespoon Shikakai (soap-pod) powder
- Two tablespoon Reetha (soapnuts) powder
- Two tablespoon Amla powder
- Warm boiled water for steaming
Process of Henna Hair Spa
- Mix all material in a vessel and put them in a separate place
- Now give your hair steam for nearly 10-15 minutes. Plunge the towel in boiled water and keep it on your scalp
- Now apply henna mixed paste leave it for at least 60 minutes
- Rinse the paste with cool water, and you can rinse your hair with mild and sulfate-less shampoo
Pro Tip: Apply the henna hair spa treatment at least twice a month and get the much-required glow, strength, and luster in your hair.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar Spa
If you want to control and satiate the pH level of the scalp, then you can try Apple Cider Vinegar hair spa treatment at home, and it will also flush our dust from your scalp.
Vital Materials Needed For Apple Cider Vinegar Spa Treatment
- 2 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- A water bottle
- A bottle for spray
Process of Apple Cider Vinegar Spa
- Rinse your hair with mild and sulfate-less shampoo
- Combine Apple Cider Vinegar with water and put it in a spray bottle
- Sprinkle this combination on your hair post the shampoo and wringing out additional water from your hair
- Leave this blend for at least 5-10 minutes
- Wash your hair with cold water
Pro-Tip: Apply Apple Cider Vinegar spa treatment once in 15 days
We have given all possible and common natural hair spas at home step by step, and you can try these natural spa services to get healthy, strong, and shining hair for a long time. Visit Keyvendors and benefit from salon service in delhi your doorstep.